Home

Mpv wayland

GNOME Blank screen (Wayland) mpv may not suspend GNOME's Power Saving Settings if using Wayland resulting in screen saver turning off the monitor during video playback. A workaround is to add gnome-session-inhibit to the beginning of the Exec= line in mpv.desktop. Use mpv with a compositor. If you are using a compositor (e.g. in KDE Plasma 5) and find that composition is disabled (e.g. in. The first problem can be avoided by running mpv with the options -Gpu-context = x11egl or -gpu-context = x11, and the second by starting mpv with the GNOME-specific gnome-session-inhibit driver. This is unfortunate because there are many GNOME Wayland specific problems with mpv that users mistake as being mpv or wayland errors when it is actually a GNOME problem This issues is for tracking the problems and current state of vaapi support in the wayland backend. Different ways to add vaapi support are: OpenGL Interop support in gl_wayland; Using vaapi in vo_wayland; Adding a wayland backend to vo_vaapi; To avoid problems with the OSD wight might have to use the wl_subsurface extension.. Opinions and Ideas are welcome Other examples are mpv which is a video player based on MPlayer/mplayer2 or the minimalist web-client xombrero, midori and epiphany also have full support for wayland. GNOME and KDE are expected to be ported to it. Xclients can be run on Wayland. Afterwards the required application can be run as usual on the Xclient mpv version and platform mpv 0.31, linux Reproduction steps open mpv on a linux distribution running Gnome Wayland session. The bug does not occur on X11 session. Expected behavior mpv respects the cursor theme when we hover over it. Act..

with a bonus from Simone! | Tumblr

mpv - ArchWiki - Arch Linu

mpv for wayland Cédric rainbow at indie.host Tue Aug 20 16:22:18 UTC 2019. Previous message (by thread): mpv for wayland Next message (by thread): mpv for wayland Messages sorted by: Hi Tim, thank you for your answer. > I don't use wayland myself, but any chance. There is currently no way for inhibiting in mpv under wayland. The only way to do it is to use dbus, but I didn't want to introduce another dependency just for wayland outputs. If I add inhibiting via dbus we also could use this on x11 too. giselher added the enhancement label on Mar 3, 201 It's no longer possible to have mpv working adequately (opengl backend and stuff) under BOTH Wayland and X11. Due to the very unfortunate bba08e3 it no longer even tries to use wayland, if it can use X11. As a consequence, to actually use wayland backend, one has to specify --opengl-backend=wayland in the config. As a result, vo:opengl doesn't even try to use anything else under X11, so it.

A Wayland protocol dumper, MIT licensed, written in C, produces binary and human readable output. Can run as a middle-man for a single client, or act as a middle-man Wayland server mpv -v --vo=opengl --hwdec=vaapi --opengl-backend=wayland <videofile> works for me too, apparently in my case it makes no difference if I use vaapi or vaapi-copy (running Arch Linux and mpv 0.27.0). Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub Unter Wayland ist es jetzt möglich, durch einen Doppelklick auf das Video in den Vollbildmodus im MPV-Modus zu wechseln. Anwendungen wie OBS Studio können den Bildschirm einer Plasma-Sitzung unter Wayland aufzeichnen. Die Zwischenablage funktioniert mit Wayland nun wie erwarte Jetzt weißt du, dass dein mpv mit Wayland-Support gebaut wurde, und daher entsprechende Pakete mitzieht. Ob du's nutzt oder nicht, ist dabei unerheblich. Und was leidtragend angeht: wem die paar MB heutzutage noch wehtun, welche die Sachen belegen, kann einem eher leidtun. Zuletzt geändert von niemand am 10.12.2017 12:55:54, insgesamt 1-mal geändert. non serviam. Nach oben. owl102.

MPV stops offering Gnome support on Wayland Ubunlo

1. wayland: Enable dev-libs/wayland backend xv: Add in optional support for the Xvideo extension (an X API for video playback) zimg: Enable libzimg support (for vf_fingerprint) zlib: Add support for zlib (de)compression Data provided by the Gentoo Package Database · Last update: 2021-03-21 13:54 More information about USE flags. Emerge. root # emerge --ask media-video/mpv. Additional software.
  2. Celluloid (formerly GNOME MPV) is a simple GTK+ frontend for mpv. It aims to be easy to use while maintaining high level of configurability. Features. Configuration files. Celluloid is capable of using mpv's configuration files as-is. Keybindings can be set up using mpv's input configuration file. Drag and drop playlist. The playlist entries can be added, removed, or rearranged easily with.
  3. al output * Improved OpenGL output * Encoding functionality (replacement for mencoder) * Wayland.
  4. 8) mpv 2.8 built with wayland and x11 opengl support (which requires some hacking with petalinux/yocto built sdk) 8a) rendering 1080p h264 video via GPU to DRM works fine (using good quarter of available CPU performance), but fullscreen is not an option for final produc
  5. All of mpv's Wayland code is based on the assumption that you are using GBM/Mesa since this is the only sane way to do Wayland. We have no idea what happens if you use EGLStreams, and we have no.
  6. mpv has had a FAQ entry titled I use GNOME Wayland and I have x/y/z problem! outlining some of the GNOME-specific programs that software project have to deal with for quite some time. The GNOME projects latest refusal to write a few lines of code to support a very simple standard protocol is simply the latest example of how difficult it is to work with the individuals in control of that.
How to install mpv media player in ubuntu 17

wayland: Add VA-API support · Issue #478 · mpv-player/mpv

mpv 版本:mpv git-2017-10-14-b299a3f ubuntu 版本:17.10 mpv.conf 相关配置: hwdec=auto # 软件默认,会自动寻找到 vaapi gpu-context=wayland # 开启这个就可以硬解 MPV 0.31是这款流行的开源视频播放器在2019年的最后一次发布。MPV 0.31已为Lua支持的控制台奠定了基础,Wayland抓取区打下基础,该区可以通过鼠标,pseudo 客户端装饰来调整窗口的大小,使用GPU视频输出渲染器的视频过滤器支持,对NVIDIA VDPAU使用的支持 在EGL下,以及其他各种改进和更改。 通过GitHub上的. Anleitung für ffmpeg + mpv hwaccel mmal-copy ffmpeg all codecsWenn ihr das tut durch habt gibts kein überhitzen der cpu beim filme schauen und kein ruckeln mehr !!!Hallo an alle hier im Forumfresh install raspian oshtop zeigt bei einem mp4 file ode

Unter Wayland kann ich den Mpv nicht normal über den Starter starten, das Fenster erscheint nicht. Erst nach einem Rechtsklick auf den Starter und die Auswahl Mit dedizierter Grafikkarte starten startet Mpv. Unter X-Server startet der Player ganz normal. So richtig empfehlenswert ist Ubuntu in dem Zustand für Neulinge nicht. Edit: Ich hab eben nochmal Mpv unter Wayland per Mit dedizierter. FS#62526 - [totem] Totem or Gnome-MPV do not play video in Gnome Wayland session . Attached to Project: Arch Linux Opened by Steffen Sindzinski (SteffenS) - Thursday, 02 May 2019, 04:50 GMT Last edited by David Runge (dvzrv) - Friday, 17 January 2020, 13:41 GMT Task Type: Bug Report: Category : Packages: Extra Status: Assigned Assigned To: Jan de Groot (JGC) Jan Alexander Steffens (heftig. MPV Player 0.33 Brings Nearly A Year's Worth Of Improvements. Written by Michael Larabel in Multimedia on 22 November 2020 at 01:37 PM EST. 26 Comments . MPV as the open-source, cross-platform media player based long ago off the MPlayer/MPlayer2 code-base is out with a new feature release ahead of the holiday season. MPV 0.33 is the first release since MPV 0.32 that happened back in January. smplayer 16.8.0, mpv 0.19.0, Ubuntu 16.04 amd64, GNOME 3.20. Video play with MPV on Wayland is fine for the most part, but the video does not appear inside the smplayer window, and there seems to be no way to switch to fullscreen. Video driver = wayland. Everything seems to work fine with a standard X11 session. Discussion. Mathieu Martin - 2016-10-01 Seems to be an mpv bug, commit is here. Über 80% neue Produkte zum Festpreis. Riesenauswahl. Neu oder gebraucht kaufen. Schon bei eBay gesucht? Hier gibt es Markenqualiät zu günstigen Preisen

Wayland - Gentoo Wik

mpv 0.31 does respect cursor theme on Gnome Wayland ..

When sugesting mpv to use wayland it crashes when trying to advance video. Additional info: * package version(s) mpv 1:0.28.2-2 wayland 1.15.0-1 Steps to reproduce: * Use my config file * Try to jump some video clicking on bar mpv --opengl-backend=wayland. The above should do the trick. You now need to explicitly request the wayland backend, otherwise xwayland will be used and hardware decoding doesn't work with that. Offline #8 2017-06-11 09:33:03. tomaso Member Registered: 2017-06-10 Posts: 5. Re: [SOLVED] Hardware decoding in mpv failing . Just figured it out as well. Works perfectly now. Thanks! Offline #9 2017. $ env -uDISPLAY mpv --hwdec --opengl-backend=wayland myvideo.mp4. Other video player apps won't work anywhere near as efficiently. VLC, Mplayer, Google Chrome and Firefox for example, will only use software decoding (much higher CPU) since they use FFmpeg directly rather than GStreamer. See the Future Roadmap below where we will try to fix those issues. And TS files. Video files with the .ts. I've yet to find any software that won't run on Wayland or XWayland. But there's a downside: once you switch you will want everything wayland native. Not everything is, but there's a big chunk of quality software Wayland-native. (mpv is one of them, imv, firefox works flawlessly, alacritty, every Gtk3 software, every newly compiled Qt program.

System: Kernel: 5.1.7-arch1-1-ARCH x86_64 bits: 64 compiler: gcc v: 8.3.0 Desktop: Gnome 3.32.2 Distro: Arch Linux CPU: Topology: Quad Core model: Intel Core i7-8550U bits: 64 type: MT MCP arch: Kaby Lake rev: A L2 cache: 8192 KiB flags: avx avx2 lm nx pae sse sse2 sse3 sse4_1 sse4_2 ssse3 vmx bogomips: 31880 Speed: 800 MHz min/max: 400/4000 MHz Core speeds (MHz): 1: 800 2: 800 3: 800 4: 800 5. Dark mode Are we Wayland yet? Mostly... OK, but where is my: Application launcher: bemenu, fuzzel, gmenu, LavaLauncher, Ulauncher, wofi, yofi Clipboard manager. -- wayland: print warning on GNOME due to serious issues with their compositor-- player: write watch-later config even for unseekable streams +- sws_utils: use zimg by default if available +- build: pick up Lua 5.2 by default (preferred over 5.1) +- build: disable RPI vendor blob auto-detection in favor of open-source stack +- build: make C11 atomics mandatory +- build: make libass non. This OS ships with the latest Wayland/Weston code along with Wayland-enabled Clutter, SDL, GTK, Qt, EFL, GLFW, MPV, GStreamer, and other Wayland-native libraries. At the log-in manager are options for going into the Wayland-based Weston, Liri, GNOME Shell, Enlightenment, and Wayfire desktops. RebeccaBlackOS also supports RDP-enabled Weston, Waypipe for remote Wayland support, and even Mir.

Hardware video acceleration makes it possible for the video card to decode/encode video, thus offloading the CPU and saving power.. There are several ways to achieve this on Linux: Video Acceleration API (VA-API) is a specification and open source library to provide both hardware accelerated video encoding and decoding, developed by Intel.; Video Decode and Presentation API for Unix (VDPAU) is. If I can get back mpv performance on Wayland comparable to what I had on X (opengl-hq/hwdec=vaapi) and with window decorations or a working close-this-window-functionality, that would be terrific! vanvugt. October 13, 2017, 1:29am #10. I'm not sure what you're referring to by this, so I'll try to answer all possibilities. Yes, hardware accelerated video playback is available. MPV 0.30 also has support for presentation feedback with the DRM EGL code, VDPAU decoding with support for direct mode of 4:4:4 content, 30bpp support for the DRM output back-end, support for 10-bit OpenGL rendering on macOS, reintroduced vo_wayland/vo_wlshm outputs, presentation time support for Wayland, and also gamepad support through SDL2. The MPV 0.30 demuxer also now has an on-disk cache.

mpv for waylan

As a reminder, video thumbnails don't work on Wayland, so if you use Fedora or Ubuntu 21.04, which use Wayland by default, you can either use this without thumbnails, or switch from Wayland to the X11 session from the screen. 1. Install the ytfzf dependencies, as well as the Üeberzug dependencies. Debian / Ubuntu / Linux Mint / Pop!_OS It turns out that gnome wayland still has very serious issues that make it unusable for playback with mpv. Other compositors mostly behave fine (Plasma is just missing feature but it's not seriously broken), so GNOME gets the special honor of having a warning printed out. The only solution for GNOME users at this time of writing is to either use the Xorg session or use another wayland. Zu den Änderungen von mplayer2 zu mpv gehören: * Entfernung von vielem unnötigen Code zur Förderung der Entwickler-Aktivität * bessere OSD-Darstellung * aufgeräumte Terminalausgabe * verbesserte OpenGL-Ausgabe * Codierer-Funktionalität (Ersatz für mencoder) * Wayland-Unterstützung * Unterstützung für das Spielen von URLs von beliebten Streaming-Sites * Screenshot-Verbesserungen * * Mir * waypipe for remote Wayland, and a script utility built around it, to make it easy to save and reuse connections. (Passwords are not saved) * wlsudo (like kdesudo) * wlhost ``` ``` New in these ISOs since 2016: Due to demand, the non-free AMD graphics firmware is included in the ISOs ISO Building: The ISO squashfs compression is now actually xz. (The remastersys config was not actually. Grade mal nachgelesen - Wayland hat ja mit xdg-decoration ein Server-Side Decorations protocol seit ~2018 - angeblich ist das auch in mpv unterstützt. Bei Client Side Decorations aber ein.

mpv on weston allows display timeout · Issue #589 · mpv

Support --opengl-backend=backend1,backend2 · Issue #4382

wayland-devel is needed by mpv-.3.11-1.el6.x86_64. I cannot find these on the CentOS repos, not even on nux-dextop. says: June 15, 2015 at 1:20 pm jd1008 wrote: *Bing* You need to start with a different source package or else you need a configure that lets you choose display servers. Wayland *was* the ubuntu replacement, if I understand it correctly, for X. They've dropped it, too. mark. Celluloid (früher GNOME MPV) ist ein einfaches GTK + Frontend für MPV. Es soll einfach zu bedienen sein und gleichzeitig ein hohes Maß an Konfigurierbarkeit gewährleisten. Funktionen: Konfigurationsdateien: Celluloid ist in der Lage, die Konfigurationsdateien von mpv so wie sie sind zu verwenden. Die Tastaturbelegung kann über die Eingabekonfigurationsdatei von mpv vorgenommen werden.

also a virtual package provided by mali-t62x-wayland-driver, mali-t76x-wayland-driver; dep: libgl1 Vendor neutral GL dispatch library -- legacy GL support dep: libjack-jackd2- (>= 1.9.10+20150825) JACK Audio Connection Kit (libraries) or libjack-0.125 virtual package provided by libjack-jackd2-0, libjack In the moment I haven't such a instalation with mpv here, So I cant reproduce it myself. Did you use the latest version of skindesigner (1.2.8.4). If so, can you please check it with 1.2.8.2

Hello, I was hoping someone could help. I am using a 1080p @ 60hz monitor for the time being, but I will soon be migrating to 1440p @ 60hz. In any case, I will likely redownload/remux these videos, but I feel like with my CPU choppy playback isn't really expected Celluloid (vormals GNOME MPV) ist ein simples GTK+-Frontend für mpv. Es hat den Anspruch, einfach benutzt werden zu können und dabei hochgradig konfigurierbar zu sein. Außerdem kann er mpv's Konfigurationsdateien mitbenutzen (z.B. mpv.conf, input.conf) und bietet darüber hinaus Drag-and-Drop-Playlist sowie MPRIS2- und Wayland-Unterstützung Seit heute Nachmittag kann ich mit mpv keine versteckten Video-URL mehr abspielen. Code: Alles -intrinsics standard-gl stdatomic subprocess termios tv tv-v4l2 vaapi vaapi-drm vaapi-egl vaapi-glx vaapi-hwaccel vaapi-wayland vaapi-x-egl vaapi-x11 vdpau vdpau-gl-x11 vdpau-hwaccel videodev vt.h wayland x11 xext xinerama xrandr xss xv zlib zsh-comp [global] config path: '' -> '/home/NUTZER.

Wayland-Programme wie weston-terminal oder weston-flower kann ich nicht starten. Es erscheint eine Fehlermeldung. Videos kann ich mir mit mpv sowohl im X11-, als auch im Wayland-Modus ansehen. Auch mit vlc kann ich mir Videos ansehen (im X11-Modus). Enlightenment sieht vielversprechend aus. Aber es scheint mir - zumindest unter Gentoo - noch. mpv --video-aspect 9:16 -fs The\ Hobbit\ 3d\ Trailer\ in\ 3d-vQOLnp5ramY.mp4 So that's nice. Excellent Though I'm pretty sure mpv isn't using xwayland (it's got native wayland support) Head tracking in weston in a tty works when I start oculusd in an x session, then power on the rift and activate it, then switch to a tty and then start. (mpv) Direct3d ist nun die Standard-Videoausgabe für Windows, da einige Benutzer Probleme mit der GPU-Ausgabe gemeldet haben. Version 18.2. Jetzt ist es möglich, eine Prioritätenliste bevorzugter Sprachen für Audio und Untertitel zu verwenden. Jetzt gibt es Unterstützung für YouTube-Wiedergabelisten Wayland protocols that add functionalities not available in the core protoco

Moin, zur Hard- und Software: Linux Mint 20 Cinnamon und als Browser der Firefox, zum Testen optional Chrome i5-3470 8GB RAM HD 5770 1GB - radeon.. # Maintainer: Mattias Andrée <`base64 -d`(bWFhbmRyZWUK)@member.fsf.org> # Maintainer of the mpv package: Christian Hesse <mail@eworm.de> # Contributor to the mpv package: Bartłomiej Piotrowski <bpiotrowski@archlinux.org> # Contributor to the mpv package: Eivind Uggedal <eivind@uggedal.com> _pkgname = mpv pkgname = mpv-nowayland epoch = 1 pkgver = 0.22.0 pkgrel = 1 _waf_version = 1.8.12. Mpv is based on the MPlayer and mplayer2 projects which it greatly improves. It supports a wide variety of video file formats, audio and video codecs, and subtitle types. Special input URL types are available to read input from a variety of sources other than disk files. Depending on platform, a variety of different video and audio output methods are supported mpv: Enable libmpv shaerd library build, bump PKGREVISION And add buildlink3.mk... distinfo 1.68 7 weeks: leot mpv: Update to 0.33.0 pkgsrc changes: - Remove `ass' option: libass is now alw... options.mk 1.27 7 weeks: nia mpv: Make wayland option unavailable on non-Linux for now. Upstream decided to.

Extras that work with Waylan

Free, open source, and cross-platform media player - with selection of features (pulse, dvd and cd support) Unter Ubuntu 19.10 habe ich Gnome unter Wayland versucht zu verwenden, bei mir jedoch mit eher ernüchterndem Ergebnis: * Unter Wayland ließ sich der Lid Switch (Schlafmodus bei geschlossenem Laptopdeckel) nicht nutzen. Alle Tipps in Internetforen haben nicht geholfen. Unter X11 ging das wieder auf Anhieb. * Unter Wayland hatte ich Probleme Inhalte per Copy & Paste zwischen Thunderbird. AUR : mpv-ahjolinna.git: AUR Package Repositories | click here to return to the package base details pag Dit is jammer, want er zijn veel GNOME Wayland-specifieke problemen met mpv die gebruikers aanzien als mpv- of wayland-fouten terwijl het eigenlijk een GNOME-probleem is. Totdat deze problemen stroomopwaarts zijn opgelost, moeten GNOME mpv-gebruikers specifiek de Xorg-sessie of een andere Wayland-componist gebruiken als ze een bug-vrije ervaring willen. Hieronder vindt u een korte lijst met. No Wayland-specific requirements, so you can use your xorg solution of choice to control screen brightness, like brightnessctl, brillo, mvi - A command line image viewer utilizing mpv; Launchers. bemenu - Dynamic menu library and client program inspired by dmenu; dmenu-wayland - dmenu-wl is an efficient dynamic menu for wayland (wlroots) fuzzel - Application launcher for wlroots based.

Should we target EGL as the default? – Martin&#39;s Blog

[workaround?] VAAPI hardware acceleration is broken in

Hello, I have an issue with nouveau drivers on Fedora 33 Workstation, latest kernel, wayland session, with these specs: CPU: Intel i5-4670 (4) @ 3.800GHz GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 Randomly, when closing applications the system completely freezes, and I'm unable to switch to a TTY. To reboot, I must physically press the button on my computer. This happens especially when closing video. In particular, mpv uses the Screen Saver extension (XSS) on X11, and the idle-inhibit on Wayland. GNOME is one of the worst offenders, and ignores even the now widely supported idle-inhibit protocol. (This is either due to a combination of malice and incompetence, but since implementing this protocol would only take a few lines of code, it is most likely the former. You will also notice how.

Wayland support. Support for libavfilter. Encoding functionality. High-quality image resamplers. Precise seeking support. Support for Lua scripting. Straightforward C API was designed from the ground up to make mpv usable as a library and facilitate easy integration into other applications. Support for gapless audio. Website: mpv.i Keybindings can be set up using mpv's input configuration file. Drag and drop playlist: The playlist entries can be added, removed, or rearranged easily with drag and drop operations. MPRIS2 support: Celluloid implements the MPRIS D-Bus Interface. This allows for better integration with desktop environments that have compatible MPRIS clients. Wayland support: Celluloid is fully functional on. [kwin] [Bug 433334] MPV player running on Wayland is partially out of the screen when video resolution is higher than screen resolution. Patrick Silva Sat, 20 Feb 2021 07:19:24 -080 Mpv devs complaining in their faq: - GNOME wayland is known to potentially have random vsync spikes and mistimed frames. This happens in both wayland and xwayland and only in GNOME. Until at least this is fixed, we can't even begin to consider recommending GNOME wayland. - GNOME wayland has no server side decorations because they do deliberately do not support the xdg-decoration protocol which. There is also no stutter with AMD GPU on Wayland, so the root of the issue should not lie in mpv. modesetting DDX on Xserver shows a very similar (if not exactly the same?) issue as Wayland with Intel graphics, if that's important. Though there probably is xf86-video-intel for a good reason, so perhaps the Wayland situation is more deserving of attention. Issue also ocurs with --hwdec=vaapi.

Fedora 34 plant Wayland für KDE Plasma - Linux New

Ubuntu 21.04 Will Try To Use Wayland By Default. Don't back down from this one. So Ubuntu 21.04 'Hirsute Hippo' may be really harry after all! ;-) Last week we talked about what was and wasn't going to be included in the upcoming Ubuntu 21.04 release, but this week it was announced that it will include Wayland as the default display server multimedia/mpv: Add WAYLAND option. Drop --disable-wayland from CONFIGURE_ARGS; Bump PORTREVISION; PR: 223029 Submitted by: Greg V <greg@unrelenting.technology> Details. Provenance . cpm: Authored on : Parents rP452154: lang/gcc6-aux: Provide a bootstrap compiler for FreeBSD 12.0 post-ino64 Branches Unknown Tags Unknown. Event Timeline. cpm committed rP452155: multimedia/mpv: Add WAYLAND. Before mpv existed as a project, the code base was briefly developed under the mplayer2 project. For details, see the FAQ. Contact Most activity happens on the IRC channel and the github issue tracker. GitHub issue tracker: issue tracker (report bugs here) User IRC Channel: #mpv on irc.freenode.net Developer IRC Channel: #mpv-devel on irc. The graphics system needs to have a notification system so that programs, like mpv or other video players, can get notified when the screen update is finished and the next one starts. This is quite a long timespan, more than enough to copy a frame. Such mechanisms are in place for quite some time in the Linux GUI stacks. But the stacks evolved and today we have a pretty ugly mixture of legacy. [cplayer] List of enabled features: 52arch alsa asm atomics audio-input build-date caca cdda cplayer cplugins cuda-hwaccel debug-build drm drmprime dvbin dvdnav dvdread-common egl-drm egl-helpers egl-x11 fchmod ffmpeg ffnvcodec gbm gbm.h gl gl-wayland gl-x11 glibc-thread-name glob glob-posix gnuc gpl iconv jack jpeg lcms2 libaf libarchive libass libass-osd libav-any libavcodec libavdevice.

Debian-Based RebeccaBlackOS Wayland Live CD Gets the

See good deals, great deals and more on Used MAZDA MPV in Wayland, MI. Search from 0 Used MAZDA MPV car for sale mpv is a movie player based on MPlayer and mplayer2. It shares some features with the former projects while introducing many more. It supports a wide variety of video file formats, audio and video codecs, and subtitle types. This SlackBuild provides support for most useful optional features. Some other optional features may be enabled by having the relevant packages installed; they will be. MPV 0.12.0 Video Player Changes the Default Format for youtube-dl, Supports Wayland Now available for GNU/Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows OSes Oct 31, 2015 10:15 GMT · By Marius Nestor · Comment Subject: [pkgsrc/trunk]: pkgsrc/multimedia/mpv mpv: Make wayland option unavailable on... From : nia < nia%pkgsrc.org@localhost > Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 13:40:51 +000

I am making a media player (the one I asked you about some

The wayland package is installed on my system too, and I have never installed Telegram; in fact, I installed Solus 4.2 just two days ago. I do not have kwayland though. I guess the wayland package is installed automatically with something else, but it won't be used since wayland is disabled by default and does not have official support on Solus as of today Mpv Totem Browser Vorbereitungen Installation Systeme mit AMD/ATI-Grafik Systeme mit Nvidia-Grafik Systeme mit Intel-Grafik Test Test der Unterstützung für VA-API Test der Unterstützung für VDPAU Links Die Video-Dekodierung ist vor allem bei hochauflösenden (HD-)Videos ein sehr rechenintensiver Prozess, bei dem schwache Prozessoren (z.B. in Netbooks) überfordert sind und auch. This is an example configuration for using mpv as an image viewer. #Why? mpv is feature rich and far more extensible than any image viewer. You can easily add original keybindings, set up conditional profiles and do pretty much anything with Lua scripts ; Zoomed images with a good scaling filter look better than in image viewers (or at least the ones I previously used) You can use quit-watch.

VLC does VAAPI only with EGL. mpv used to have VAAPI/GLX, but it was removed, because it was a hack basically. So while mpv defaults to GLX, you won't get VAAPI running with that, you need--gpu-context=x11egl (well, there's also --vo=vaapi which doesn't use GL at all).Kodi is similar to mpv, it used to have the same GLX hack, but they also removed it Das Besondere an Swappy ist, das es für Wayland gebaut ist, so funktionieren auch die hinzugefügten Tools nur unter Wayland. Auf einem Xorg Display kann man zwar den Editor von Swappy benutzen, aber einige andere Features bleiben auf der Strecke (das kleine Icon neben dem Speicherbutton). Für mein Pinephone habe ich das jetzt erst einmal auf die Kandidatenliste gesetzt, weil das nützlich.

Wayland - wie geht es weiter? - Seite 12 - debianforum

Waybar: Highly customizable Wayland bar for Sway and Wlroots based compositors. miko - A lightweight Wayland notification daemon; light - A program to control backlights (and other hardware lights) in GNU/Linux; mpd (Music Player Daemon) - A daemon for playing music of various format. mpv - free (as in freedom) media player for the. Wayland. Clear. Project Activity Activity Not Available. Moderate Activity Open Hub Data Quality Updated about 1 year ago: Updated about 6 hours ago Homepage mpv.io: wayland.freedesktop.org Project License gpl3_or_later: mit Estimated Cost. $1,976,624: $2,082,439 All Time Statistics; Contributors (All Time) View as graph × Close Project Comparison Graph. 474 developers: 397 developers Commits. wayland Flag Description; dev-qt/qtgui: Provide dev-qt/qtwayland to ensure Qt applications can be run as Wayland clients: kde-misc/kdeconnect: Enable remote input mousepad plugin using kde-frameworks/kwayland: media-libs/gst-plugins-base: Enable Wayland EGL windowing system support (requires egl and at least one of gles2 or opengl) media. But even today the Yle Areena's HTML5 player is still not probably your favourite media player, so let's play it in mpv! yle-dl First things we need are. Solution for screen tearing in X11. I often see online people complaining that we have to get rid of X11 and start using Wayland because Wayland fixes the screen tearing on Linux desktop. I scratch my head as there have been solutions for.

2019 Belltec Industries H200 H300 For Sale in San AntonioFedora 25 released! - Fedora MagazineAspyr Media Launches Linux Gaming Section of the GameAgent

Anyways as far as I understand it, exclusive fullscreen simply just means that mpv has complete control over the entire screen. No other application can write over (like notifications, popups), etc. It's worth noting that this is pretty OS-dependent. I'm pretty sure that fullscreen on Xorg and Wayland is already exclusive. It just depends mpv as video player; vifm as ncurses based file manager; For whom is openSUSEway: who needs full setup of Sway out of the box; all the branding and customization preinstalled; If there is will to just try tiling manager the better way is to setup Sway. Installation Edit. Currently only Tumbleweed is supported. Install from the command line: sudo zypper in openSUSEway Install from the browser. Maybe try install the snap version of VLC and try whether VA-API works with it. (Execute snap run vlc to make sure you're not getting the DEB version.) Another thing you can try is to use mpv. Running mpv from the terminal prints really helpful debug messages, I have found. - Béné May 11 '20 at 15:3

• Hakama rot.
  • Coole Ausmalbilder zum Ausdrucken.
  • Maybebop Erlkönig.
  • Seilbahn Zug.
  • POC Helme Fahrrad.
  • Siedler 3 Android.
  • Physiotherapie Überweisung.
  • Imken Tagesfahrten.
  • Töpfern Hilfsmittel.
  • ILIAS FH Aachen.
  • Fachsprache Biologie.
  • Samsung J5 Media Markt.
  • House Season 5.
  • Aggressiver amerikanischer Rap.
  • Ratschlag Englisch.
  • Eindruck erwecken Synonym.
  • PFEIFER DRAKO Stellenangebote.
  • Handpumpe für Solarflüssigkeit.
  • OSTRALE jobs.
  • Telekom Haustürgeschäfte Widerruf.
  • Auto mieten Führerschein Probezeit.
  • WDR Sinfonieorchester Saisonbroschüre.
  • Geberit WC spülrandlos Eckig.
  • BKK VDN Betriebsnummer.
  • Ain't no rest for the wicked bedeutung.
  • Taschenuhr einstellen.
  • Eiche Baumscheibe Tisch.
  • Au Pair aus Weißrussland.
  • Plus Size Model 50.
  • Google Pixel 3 xl congstar.
  • The Flash streamer.
  • PC Lüfter Plus Minus.
  • Hautklinik Nürnberg Bewertung.
  • Toilette in der Nähe.
  • 10 Gründe von zuhause auszuziehen.
  • DSGVO Beratung.
  • S8 Bild in Bild.